Senior Civil/Site and Hydropower Engineer
The H.L. Turner Group Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a senior level engineer with strong technical, project management and client relationship experience to join the firm's expanding civil and hydropower group. Candidate will develop civil designs, as well as plan, coordinate, direct, and supervise design teams for site development projects and for hydroelectric facilities - public and private. Strong communication skills are required. This is a leadership position with the opportunity to be a part of the firm's Ownership Team.
- Minimum 15 years of design experience.
- Minimum of a BS in Civil Engineering, MSCE preferred.
- Registered Professional Engineer in any New England state (NCEES is a bonus), with the ability to obtain NH licensure within 6 months, if not already in hand.
- Lead the design, management, and growth of our civil engineering department.
- Create and develop proposals, scopes of work, and budgets for various projects.
- Ability to coordinate with design team, clients, and local/state/federal agencies.
- Plan, manage, execute/design, and deliver engineering projects on-time, on budget, and to the performance expectations of the client.
- Strong design skills and reputation in the Northeast market for site/civil engineering on land development, dams, and hydropower services.
- Attention to detail with excellent communication (oral, written, listening), organization, multi-tasking, and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission processes and other federal, state, and municipal permitting requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Presentations to and coordination with state and local approval/permitting agencies.
- Occasional travel is required.
The H.L. Turner Group Inc. is an award winning, multi-discipline Engineering & Architectural firm headquartered in Concord, NH.