Marketing and Business Development Manager
The H.L. Turner Group Inc. is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on the role of marketing and business development for our organization. This is an opportunity for a motivated individual with integrity and creativity, who values a collaborative work environment, and is looking to make a long-term career decision with great opportunities for continued advancement. The individual will be based in our Concord, NH headquarters.
The H.L. Turner Group Inc. is an inter-disciplinary team of architects, engineers, and building scientists that work together to provide our clients and customers with a seamless approach to solving their project needs. Our ideal candidate will be in the forefront of the marketing and business development efforts, be self-motivated, and able to problem solve independently.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
· Proficiency with full Microsoft Office Suite including Publisher
· Experience with Adobe Acrobat
Experience and Skills:
· Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working within the marketing environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Graphic, website, email marketing/campaigns, and social media abilities a plus
· Must be highly organized, able to multi-task, and detailed oriented
· Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
· Basic understanding of A/E/C terminology and procedures highly beneficial
· Produce qualifications and proposal submissions, as well as manage presentations
· Coordinate with technical staff to develop proposal sections and scope of work
· Construct resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, and related materials
· Represent the firm to clients, peer organizations, and business associations
· Delegate and coordinate the work of other support personnel
· Represent the firm at trade shows and industry events
· Coordinate print material for advertising programs and press releases
Candidate must have strong work ethic, flexibility, willingness to learn and advance, and enjoy being a part of a dynamic and energetic team!
Competitive compensation and benefits package included for the successful candidate.
All inquiries will be held in the strictest of confidence. The H.L. Turner Group Inc., celebrating our 25th year in business, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.